Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Product break down

The product I use most today would be my Chrome messenger bag. Given to me as a gift from my best friend Dana that lives in Bend Oregon. This bag has become my go to bag for my computer, to traveling around the country, to carrying drawings and sketches.

Everything fits in this bag. It has enough room to carry 13x19 (standard US size) paper, glimpse into the intended use. But the bag is brilliant in its simplicity. There is one large compartment, two medium pockets, and two smaller compartments, one with a zipper. I love the layout of the bag because its really open for interpretation, and doesn't demand for you to put certain objects in certain places, its free to be used how I best see fit.

The construction of the bag is really killer as well. Really thick and durable canvas lined with a waterproof lining for those rainy days.

And the main defining feature of the bag would have to be the belt buckle strap, which really gives you a sense of sturdy construction.

No comments:

Post a Comment