Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Strengths

I feel as thought my individual strengths come from my ability to look at a problem from multiple angles, and to look toward the future. To view everything as systems and networks that people interact with in different ways. Its easy to answer or to address one part of a problem, giving a half solution. This is what happens with products that fade away fast, they have only addressed one issue in the system, and have not looked far enough into the future to foresee possible problems in the future.

Now with this being said, am I a genius? Do I embody these things better than most? Um, yes and no. I have the ability to look at problems from multiple angles, I believe that, but I still am learning how to trouble shoot the future, and what its needs and systems will be like, but that is why I am in school.

No comments:

Post a Comment