Sunday, October 24, 2010

Post Project: Info Graphic




I think my biggest weakness is never feeling like I have done enough with a render, or that I have not put enough detail over all. This is a great example of that. I wasn't done with my render for the crit on Thursday which i really regret. But at the safe time i am proud of my self for doing all the work in the render myself. Not all but i feel a few other people used Mike Rollers files as more than a "spring board", but hey maybe thats smart. They got there projects done om time, i also fight with what is plagiarism and what is flattery, maybe i should take notes from my class mates. I also ended up drawing 15 pages on stupid info graphic design instead of the ear-buds them selves. Doesn't make for a cool sketch page at all. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. andrew, i think your renders would benefit from a top view, especially the second one, I am finding it a little bit hard to understand the form. they all might benefit from a small drop shadow to make them really pop off the page and feel more three dimensional. otherwise, they're looking good!

    ReplyDelete